Scribblers Festival Schools Program | 13 - 16 Sept 2022
We are very excited to still be presenting a Schools Program this year.
The new dates will run from 13 - 16 Sept 2022
and hosted at Subiaco Arts Centre and The Regal Theatre.
The updated program of events is available to download now!
We look forward to seeing you at the Festival! In the meantime, stay in touch and follow us on Facebook
and Become a Scribbler
to receive our email news.
Download the pre-order book form below according to the session your class is attending. Submit your order form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 May for a 10% discount!
The Golden Pen Teacher Resource 2022_Download
Teacher Resources Curriculum Links 2022Download
Don't forget, we have many ways for students (and teachers) to celebrate the magic of storytelling:
- Scribblers Festival’s 2022 Golden Pen Writing Award has launched and is open for submissions until 17 July 2022. This year’s theme is the imagination sparking, Everyday Magic.
- To support young Scribblers’ and help spark their creativity we’ve released a special Scribblers Festival Writing Journal for primary and secondary students. This free resource is filled with creative prompts and is great for classroom conversation starters about writing, creativity, and much more. Accompanied by a supporting video series it’s the perfect package for all budding young writers and illustrators.
- July 2022 will see the launch of the Golden Feather Hunt! 15,000 feather shaped bookmarks will be hidden in libraries across the state. You can ask your local library to participate too.
- Fancy trying your hand as a Conversation Caravan Podcaster? Applications open to 1 June 2022.
- Teachers and Parents, check out our Teachers’ Lounge for some great educational tools to use, as well as our past Podcast Series and access to past Festival Sessions.
If you're excited about creativity in the classroom, be sure to check out what our friends over at Creative Schools are up to.
Don't miss a creative beat—sign up to receive updates, inspiration, and more!