Still unsure whether you’re coming to our inaugural Scribblers Festival? Well we’ve got 7 great reasons WHY you SHOULDN'T MISS out!
1. It’s a great opportunity for kids to
look up from their devices & stimulate their creativity. We have bead workshops, comic workshops, craft corners & more!
2. Nothing compares to the magic of a
good story & we have a whole festival of stories to be shared / listened
to / experienced, plus heaps of authors reading & talking about their award winning books.
3. It's FREE fun for the whole family!
4. Did we mentioned our Conversation Caravan? Our savvy pod-casters will be streaming live from Scribblers Festival HQ, asking our authors the hard questions!
5. There will be highly acclaimed children's book authors & illustrators from across the world visiting Perth. You are bound to feel starstruck!
6. You can treat mum to a day that the whole family can enjoy together! With delicate treats, hand crafted flowers, bead making workshops and a host of other events, Mothers will leave feeling spoiled!