Still unsure whether you’re coming to our inaugural Scribblers Festival? Well we’ve got 7 great reasons WHY you SHOULDN'T MISS out!
1. It’s a great opportunity for kids to
look up from their devices & stimulate their creativity. We have bead workshops, comic workshops, craft corners & more!
2. Nothing compares to the magic of a
good story & we have a whole festival of stories to be shared / listened
to / experienced, plus heaps of authors reading & talking about their award winning books.
3. It's FREE fun for the whole family!
4. Did we mentioned our Conversation Caravan? Our savvy pod-casters will be streaming live from Scribblers Festival HQ, asking our authors the hard questions!
5. There will be highly acclaimed children's book authors & illustrators from across the world visiting Perth. You are bound to feel starstruck!
6. You can treat mum to a day that the whole family can enjoy together! With delicate treats, hand crafted flowers, bead making workshops and a host of other events, Mothers will leave feeling spoiled!
Scribblers Festival is brought to life through a creative partnership between FORM and the Town of Claremont
FORM is an independent, non-profit cultural organisation that develops and advocates for excellence in creativity and artistic practice in Western Australian communities.
The Town of Claremont is the local government authority for the riverside suburbs of Claremont and Swanbourne, and value building bright futures for its community members through arts and culture, recreation, and community involvement.